This topless burger recipe was graciously submitted by one of our readers. In appreciation of their submissions they received a $25 gift certificate. Thank you for the submitted recipes.
Topless Burger Recipe (Customer Submission)
Created by Abilene a reader of our newsletter in Ontario. "I have been waiting for this food item to come up on your website so I could show everyone my recipe that I like to make. My Aunt and Uncle do so much BBQ things that I have come up with my own recipes. My topless burger is a great idea for kids playing outside and no time for putting toppings on your hamburger. You do it all before you cook them. Here is my recipe I made up for kids in the summer time BBQ season.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 2 lbs medium or regular ground beef
- 1 small bag of ketchup chips
- 1 tsp of all dressed popcorn seasoning mix
- ½ tsp of cheddar popcorn seasoning mix
- 1 egg broken up a bit
- 1 tbsp of cold water onion is optional depending if you like them or not
- 1 bag of hamburg buns