Whatever you need, our fully licensed gas technicians are ready and eager to help.
Whether you want to add another gas appliance to your backyard or run new gas lines throughout your home, our licensed gas fitters are here to help with professional setup and answers to any questions you may have about your exciting upgrade.
Speaking of questions, here are some to ask yourself if you’re in the market for a gas line installation:
- Do you want a new gas line for a barbecue, gas fire pit or outdoor gas fireplace?
- How about a gas patio heater, stove or dryer?
- Want your bbq on the other side of the house?
- Need an extension on your existing gas line?
- Want to hook up or disconnect gas appliances in your home?
- Are you moving and need to cap off the line before handing over the keys?
- Do you need a shut-off installed?
If you answered "yes" to any of these, rest assured: you’re in the right place.
To inquire about our licensed gas services, fill out the form below or give us a call and talk to one of our experts today!
- North Calgary: (403) 250-1558
- South Calgary: (403) 258-4440
- Burlington: (905) 639-5952
- Oakville: (905) 844-3224
- Etobicoke: (416) 546-3266
Are You a Licensed Gas Fitter Looking For Work?
Then we’re looking for you!
Barbecues Galore needs experienced, licensed gas installers to join our teams in both Ontario and Calgary.
To apply in the GTA: Email email@example.com
To apply in the Calgary area: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org