3 Heat Zones and 30,000 BTUs. Fit for Royalty.
You've got a choice. Spend your money on a sparkling new grill at the box store. Get lots of options, shiny surfaces and about two years of mediocre cooking performance. Or, you could get a Broil King Monarch 320 and get a solid grilling experience for many, many years. Your call.
Broil King pumped the new Monarch series full of value with a better burner system that now offers you control of three heat zones instead of two. Who's gonna say no to more control?
Comes with a standard QCC propane hose & regulator.
- 30,000 BTUs from three stainless steel, Dual-Tube™ main burners
- 520 square inches of total cooking area; 350 square inch main grill and 170 square inch warming rack
- Heavy duty, porcelain coated cast-iron cooking grills provide excellent heat retention - oh, and they're reversible!
- Stainless Steel Flav-R-Wave™ sear plates burns the grease and spreads the heat
- Therma-Cast aluminum oven is a solid specimen of heat retention
- Fold down side shelves and enclosed cabinet base for easy storage
- Linear Flow infinitely adjustable burner valves put you in control
- Deluxe Accu-temp thermometer™ - always know exactly what's going on under the hood
- A battery powered ignition system that you can really count on
- Remodeled base, so now you can store all your barbecue and backyard 'nick-knacks' out of sight.
- Assembled Dimensions (in): H 48 x L 51.8 x W 22
- Shipping Dimensions (in): H 22 x L 40 x W 24
- Comes with a standard QCC propane hose & regulator