The Weber Genesis II E-310 is the kind of barbecue that is sure to put a smile on your face. Forget friends and family because you can get your hands on one of the revamped Genesis II series of grills. You can make one of these your new best friend, right?
This model features an upgraded high-performance burner system as well as a neat Tuck-Away™ warming rack which lets you stow it away when not in use. And on top of that, the latest electronic ignition system is backed by an insane 10-year warranty! We see that big smile on your face. Okay, we can't see the smile, but we know it is there. We're barbecue experts, not camera-hacking experts.
- Three stainless steel high-performance burners produce a total of 37,500 BTUs - tapered design on burners promote even heat distribution and gas flow (they're pretty nifty)
- 669 square inches of total cooking space; 513 square inches of primary cooking space
- Take a lesson or two on maximum heat retention with Weber's porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grids
- Tuck-Away™ warming rack feature allows you stow it away so it's not always messing up your grill-flipping skills
- Keep your burners clean and protected with the stainless steel Flavorizer bars and stainless steel heat deflectors
- Electronic ignition system which ignites each burner individually (oh yes, and it has a 10-year warranty!)
- Cleaning is a cinch with the grease management system and large drip pan
- Porcelain-enameled lid with thermometer atop a unique open-cart design
- Stainless steel side shelves
- A higher lid, giving you extra room for those beer can chickens
- 6 hooks available to you for hanging up all your fancy barbecue tools
- 2 large wheels and 2 casters with locking mechanism to avoid any mishaps
- Get an app and make barbecuing a little easier - this barbecue is iGrill™ 3 ready! (not included)
- Includes a 10 foot hose and 3/8" quick disconnect for simple set up and so much room for activities!
- 3/8" natural gas hose fitting
- Propane barbecue also available
For the best grill tips, tricks, recipes, and more, click here to read our weekly blogs.
- Assembled Dimensions - lid closed: H: 47" x W: 59" x D: 29"
- Assembled Dimensions - lid open: H: 62" x W: 59" x D: 31"
- Box Dimensions: H: 25.8" x W: 35" x D: 31.3" ; Cu.Ft.: 15.5'; 161 lbs.