No, you are not imagining anything or day-dreaming when you should actually be working. It's actually a seasoning called Beaver Rub. The name may be hysterical, but the flavour is no laughing matter.Try their original barbecue seasoning or their newest "spicy" beaver rub which hit the market with rave reviews. The scent will make you want to rub this stuff on everything. You may even have to fight the urge to rub it on... We're not going to go there. For the love of beavers, please use it for food only. We could probably go on and on with the beaver puns, but instead we'll discuss how amazingly delicious this rub is.
Not just for beaver meat, this Canadian rub is fantastic on just about any meat. From chicken, to ribs, or even shrimp, try it on just about anything for a mouthwatering experience. You'll be a beleaver as soon as you try it.
- A fantastic rub for chicken, beef, pork or even fish
- Add some extra Zing to whatever you're cooking
- It's hysterically named "Beaver Rub", and obviously famous in Canada
- Throw into marinades or soups for an extra kick
- This is one of our stores favourite rubs. That's right, we said it, and we don't give a dam. (Sorry... not sorry, had to throw one dam pun in there).