Our Shipping Policy
- Barbecues Galore only ships to Canadian addresses except for Northwest Territories, Yukon & Nunavut. (It’s not that we don’t like those folks up there it’s just, man, it’s pricey to get stuff sent up there.)
- Orders will be processed and shipped as soon as we can get to it. Usually 24-72 hours for all in-stock products. If a product is out of stock, Barbecues Galore will send an email within 24-72 hours to notify you of estimated date of shipment.
- Orders will be shipped Monday to Friday between 9:00 am - 5:00pm. Our stores are open on the weekends but the shipping companies won’t come and pick things up on those days.
- Shipments may take 1-10 days to arrive depending on date shipped and distance from supplying warehouse. What can we say – it’s a big country.
Some shipments may be sent in multiple pieces due to size or weight of items and as a result may arrive at different times or via different carriers.
- Once the order has shipped, an email will be sent with the tracking number(s) and final invoice.
- Orders with a “Ship To” address that differs from the “Bill To” address can expect a phone call to authenticate credit card/payment details. Credit card fraud is alive and well in Canada – we’re trying our best to avoid it.
Large items ordered online are shipped via common carrier and will be delivered to your curbside, in a box, unassembled. If you order a large, heavy item online, have a plan for how to handle it when the delivery elves show up in front of your house.
- Orders will be processed and made available for pickup within 24-72 hours for all in-stock items. If an item is out of stock Barbecues Galore will send an email within 24-72 hours to notify you of estimated date of arrival.
- When picking up the order, you will be asked to show a piece of government issued photo I.D.
- If someone other than you is picking up the order, you will need to inform us in writing either in the order comments or by replying to the order confirmation email.
- A final invoice will be issued once the product has been picked up from the store.
- If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, or have received product that is defective or was shipped in error you may request a return by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide your order information and a brief explanation of your reason for return
- Barbecues Galore must authorize all return requests before product is returned or refund will not be processed.
- Items returned within 30 days in perfect, unused condition, including all manuals and packaging materials, will be refunded for the amount of the product only. Shipping fees will not be refunded.
- If product is returned in poor condition or there are items missing, Barbecues Galore reserves the right to refuse the return or deduct the value of the missing parts.
- Freight charges for returns will be the responsibility of the customer, unless product was shipped to you defective or in error. If product was received defective or damaged, it can be returned for full refund or exchange for the same product.