These wrought iron wood cradles are designed for wood burning fireplaces to hold your firelogs off the floor and allow for better air circulation. As we all know more air (or oxygen) means more fire. It also helps to send the air up the chimney. Fireplace grates are essential to a good wood burning fire.
- Made from 3/4" solid iron
- Also available in 21", 24" and 27" log cradles
- Black powder coat finish
- Comes fully assembled - well really, there's none required.
- Handcrafted in Delburne, Alberta and hand delivered to our Calgary North store
When determining which size to purchase for your fireplace consider these tips
- Should sit roughly 3-4" from the back wall of the fireplace
- Should sit 3-5" away from either side wall of the fireplace
- Make sure that the cradle does not protrude your fireplace cavity or obstruct any doors or screens