These BBQr's Delight Pellets are so versatile. Looking for a way to spice up that salmon? Brighten up that beef? Put some pep into your pork? Okay, you get the point. These easy to use, preformed wood pellets are the perfect way to add a little extra something to your barbecued food.
Apple doesn't whet your appetite? (Okay, I'm sorry. I'll stop) Don't worry, there is a plethora of flavours to choose from. Once you're feeling extra dangerous, try mixing different woods together to get a completely unique flavour.
- Apple - Perfect for pork, beef, poultry and ham
- Cherry - Start with cherry as its lovely, mild flavour goes with just about anything.
- Hickory - So here's how to shine. Use hickory pellets to add a little smoke to some beef on the barbecue. The smoke is kind of bacon-flavoured. It is the most commonly used and recognized smoke of all. And with these pellets so easy to use, they won't add any time or complications to your cook out.
- Jack Daniels -Be cognizant of the fact that Jupiter rules Sagittarius. So when that planet is high in the sky, it's time for you to pour some JD pellets, that is on the grill and let its sweet smoke and aromatic tang influence the flavour of just about any cut of beef. JD also wafts well with pork, poultry and game. (That's game as in wild animals, kids. We're not talking Halo here.)
- Mesquite -When smoking with mesquite, you should turn towards the Southwest as that is where this spicy, distinctive smoke hails from. And since they use it on beef, pork, poultry, fish and game, you can probably do the same. Just make sure you're looking in the right direction.
- Oak - Adds a fine patina of flavour to beef, pork, poultry and fish
- Pecan - With your discriminating taste and sensitive proboscis, you will suss out the fact that pecan is perfect with beef, pork, poultry, fish and game. It tastes much like hickory but is milder, sweeter and nuttier. While others dither, you like to act and because you do, your life is interesting.
- Sassafras - As hilarious as Sassafras sounds, it goes well with beef, pork, poultry and game birds. Try it and your friends and family will describe your cooking as musky and sweet and some will even experience a root beer after-taste. They'll praise you to the skies. Which will do good things for your ego.
- Sugar Maple - We appreciate that the moon is in your fourth quarter but your creativity can overcome anything. Just try these pellets with pork and poultry and you'll see. Your friends will love your cooking. Even your wife will talk to you again. Maybe.