Broil King Baron 490 PRO - Propane
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
The North American made Baron PRO series gives you all the high quality you've come to love from Broil King, but with a whole 'lotta' extra value packed in. Starting from the slick, yet industrial, look that shouts superior performance to anyone who sees it to the upgraded features, you would be amazed with the price point. With everything included, from the 8 mm stainless steel grills and warming rack, the included rotisserie kit, and convenience of the side shelf burner, to the included Lifetime Warranty on certain components, this Baron 490 PRO is what you're family gatherings is missing.
- 65,000 BTUs in total from 6 burners all around
- 40,000 BTUs from 4 stainless steel Dual Tube burners, providing greater control of your heat. Especially useful for indirect grilling.
- 10,000 BTU side burner, great for warming sauces and boiling corn
- 15,00 BTU rear burner for that mouth watering rotisserie style chicken and roasts - rotisserie kit is included
- Even heat from patented stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners.
- 820 sq. in. of total cooking area with 570 sq. in. being the primary space
- Drop down, easy lock shelves provide extra prep room whenever you need it. Or fold them down when you need the space for other things.
- 8 mm stainless steel grill grates, say goodbye to tedious cast iron maintenance
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system protects your food from flare ups; and your burners from grease.
- Linear flow valves help to prevent hot spots by making sure the heat travels right to the end of the burner.
- Grease tray and catch pan slides out the side of the barbecue for easy clean up
- Heavy duty locking castors so you grill doesn't run away while you're dreaming of your next cookout
- Foldable side shelves with built in tool hooks
- Reliable Sure-Lite electronic ignition system.
- The double door design hides your storage area for your propane tank and grill accessories
- Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer keeps you posted with the oven temperature
- Includes a propane hose and regulator
- Made in North America
15-Year Top-to-Bottom Warranty with a Lifetime Warrantyon certain components is included
46.5" H x 57" W x 24" D
25" H x 29" W x 24" D