Broil King Monarch 340 - Natural GasSKU: 834267
If you’re looking for an affordable grill capable of out-lasting comparable models featured in big box stores, then look no further. The Monarch 340 from Broil King boasts great cooking power with its heat-retaining cast iron grills and cast aluminum cook box. Did I mention the cook box has a lifetime warranty? No, you’re not going crazy; you did in fact read that right. The Monarch series truly does feature a cast aluminum cook box with a lifetime warranty to ensure you many years of quality grilling.
The Monarch 340 uses three linear stainless steel burners totalling 30,000 BTUs to reach those maximum temperatures for searing. The 340 model includes a side burner which can save you from running in and out of the house to your stove. That way, you’ll have even less occurrences of boiling water all over your kitchen floor. More heat control, affordable cost, lifetime warranty on cook box, and no more boiling water at your toes… Yup, seems like the Monarch 340 is a good buy.
- 30,000 BTUs of fire power from 3 stainless steel, Dual-Tube™ burners produce excellent heat distribution
- 10,000 BTUs side burner keeps you from constantly checking your stove-top burners
- Reversible heavy-duty porcelain coated cast iron cooking grills to retain those high temperatures
- 520 square inches of total cooking area; 350 square inch main grill and 170 square inch warming rack
- Stainless Steel Flav-R-Wave™ system to protect your burners and intensify the grilling flavour
- Fold down side shelves for easy storage or to display flying incapabilities (pro tip: this Monarch is not a butterfly)
- Linear Flow™ infinitely adjustable burner valves for easier temperature control
- Deluxe Accu-temp™ thermometer for accurate reads on what’s going on in your grill
- A battery powered ignition system which you can depend on
- Enclosed cabinet base so you can store all your grilling accessories
- Locking castors restrict your barbecue from “accidentally” rolling into your neighbour’s backyard - we can't guarantee that it won't intentionally end up in your neighbours yard.
- Therma-Cast™ aluminum cook box to retain high temperatures
- 10 foot NG hose with 3/8” quick disconnect fittings included
- 3/8" gas hose fitting
- The following warranty details apply to Broil King barbecues purchased in 2021 and after
- Assembled Dimensions (in): 48"H x 52"W x 22"D
- Shipping Dimensions (in): 22"H x 40"W x 24"D