Let's go through that checklist in your mind. Affordable price? Check. Extra large grill that can feed your extra-hungry guests? Check. Completely stainless steel cooking system from Flav-R-Wave bars, to Dual-Tube™ burners, to even the lifetime warranty cookbox? Yup, that's a check and a half. Super sweet "come-hither" illuminated control knobs? You better believe that's a check.
The Broil King Regal 590 PRO is the most ideal barbecue for individuals looking for a large grill at a not-so-large price. Better yet, all of the features crammed in the barbecue are all top-notch. This grill is equipped with 5 stainless steel primary burners, a 10,000 BTUs side burner, and a 15,000 BTUs rear rotisserie burner. What more could you ask for?
- Five stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners which dish out a maximum of 55,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTU cast side burner - so stop using that kitchen stove of yours!
- It's roasting time - 15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner (with the premium rotisserie kit included!)
- 875 square inches of total cooking space; 625 square inches of primary cooking space
- New! - Solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids - Protip: 9mm is one of the thickest you can get (and the thicker, the better!)
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system - prevents flare-ups while also intensifying flavour
- Black, porcelain enameled, roll-action lid with cast aluminum end caps - easy to open and even easier to look at
- Linear flow valves with 180° Sensi-Touch control offers a completely even gas flow
- Illuminated control knobs - because grilling in the dark just got even cooler
- Sparking somehow got easier with their Sure-Lite™ electronic ignition system
- Enclosed cabinet base with convenient pull-out tray for propane tank
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer gives you the 411 on what's going on under the hood
- Propane models are equipped with a hose and regulator
- Assembled dimensions: 62.5 L x 24.8 W x 49.2 H