Broil King Regal S420 PRO - Natural Gas
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
The Broil King Regal S420 Pro is famous for winning back to back barbecue model runway shows. Alright, so those don’t actually exist. But if they did, this grill would be a top contender with its stainless steel exterior and illuminated control knobs. But it doesn’t stop there; open up the roll-top lid and you’ll find nothing but high-quality stainless steel. The cooking grids, the Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, the Dual-Tube™ burners, and the cook box itself are all constructed out of stainless steel.
Now all we need to do is start up the barbecue model runway shows and give Victoria’s Secret a run for their money. Think about for a moment. Just unlock those casters and roll them down the runway so all the boys in the audience can drool over the sweet stainless steel.
- Total of 50,000 BTUs from 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners to give you maximum searing capabilities
- Bring the whole family over with 695 square inches total grilling surface
- Linear flow valves allow for optimal temperature control
- Get your grill started quicker with the sure-lite electronic dual electrode ignition system
- Thick, stainless steel rod cooking grills constructed to last for years of easy maintenance grilling
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system distributes the heat and protects your burners
- Stainless steel lid and doors gives the barbecue some shine
- Roll-action lid with studded cast aluminum end caps keep in the heat better than traditional clam-shell lids
- Deluxe accu-temp thermometer lets you know exactly what’s going on under the hood
- Enclosed cabinet base to store all your secrets
- New for 2016 – battery powered illuminated control knobs (no extension cords needed!)
- Assembled Dimensions (in): H 49.2 x L 56.3 x W 24.8
- Shipping Dimensions (in): H 26.5 x L 40 x W 24.5
- Includes a flexible 10 foot hose with 3/8" quick disconnect for easy instillation and maneuverability
The following warranty details apply to barbecues purchased in 2021 and after.
15-Year Top-to-Bottom Warranty with a Lifetime Warranty on certain components is included
49.2" H x 56.3" W x 24.8" D
26.5" H x 40" W x 24.5" D