The Broil King Signet 320B was once a special edition for us. They flew out of our warehouses so quick that we begged those genius minds at Broil King for more. What can we say? People love the unique appeal of an all-black grill, and we're sure you'll love it to!
The Signet series comes standard with 3 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners which not only provide even gas flow, but also deliver high searing capabilities. These burners are actively protected from any drippings thanks to the stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system. This system intensifies flavour by evaporating any drippings while also evenly distributing heat throughout the grill.
We've opened the lids of many grills at this price point. NOTHING is as advanced as the Signet we all know and love.
- Sleek all-black edition - a special edition we once sold out of, so we ordered even more!
- 40,000 BTUs from 3 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners which emit dual flames for added searing capabilities
- Great starter barbecue or mid-sized grill: 635 square inches of total cooking area; 400 square inches of primary cooking area
- Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids - great heat retention from the extra-thick grills
- The cooking grids are also reversible! Use one side for sear marks and the other for anything which may be juicy
- Heat dividing plates provide excellent direct / indirect cooking solutions
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ system intensify flavour while also protecting the burners from drippings
- Integrated tool hooks fixed to the fold-down side shelves
- Linear-Flow™ valves offers you full control of the barbecue - unless you leave the wheel locks off on a hill, then gravity and basic physics are in control
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer - deluxe meaning it is simply better, am I right?
- Sure-Lite™ electronic ignition system for a fast and reliable spark
- High heat retention with the Therma-Cast™ aluminum oven (backed by a lifetime warranty!)
- Natural gas models outfitted with 10 foot flexible hose and 3/8" quick disconnect for your gas line
- Not looking for natural gas? Well, go for the Broil King Signet 320B - Propane model!
- If black isn't your style, just go for the standard stainless steel Broil King Signet 320
- Assembled Dimensions: 62.2" L x 23.2" W x 48.4" H
**New assembly video coming soon!**