Some say it's a clever design choice. Others say it's modernity in a nut shell. We say its the result of someone at the Broil King factory accidentally dunking a whole barbecue into a vat of black paint. No matter how the Signet 320 Black Edition was made, we're convinced of its high-soaring popularity.
The Signet series is equipped with 3 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners which efficiently heat up the 400 square inches of primary cooking space. Within the heavy-duty Therma-Cast™ aluminum oven sits the stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system. It's a whole lot of words which can easily be summed up with 3 more words: even heat distribution! When you consider all that, the all-black design is just an added bonus!
- Fancy all-black edition - these suckers sold out instantly when we first ordered them, so now we've requested more!
- 40,000 BTUs from 3 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners - yup, double tubes which provide even gas flow!
- Great starter barbecue or mid-sized grill: 635 square inches of total cooking area; 400 square inches of primary cooking area
- Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids - thick design provides optimal heat retention
- Reversible cooking grills - Use one side for searing steaks and the other for juicier foods
- Unique heat dividing plates provide excellent direct/indirect cooking experiences
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ system protect the burners and evenly distribute the heat
- Fold-down side shelves with integrated tool hooks
- Linear-Flow™ valves put you in control of the grill (except if you somehow set the whole thing on fire, then the fire is definitely in control)
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer provides pinpoint temperature reads
- Sure-Lite™ electronic ignition system sure will light, surely (but don't call me Shirley)
- Therma-Cast™ aluminum oven doesn't have any funny movie references but we're convinced with its lifetime warranty
- Propane models outfitted with standard hose and regulator
- Also available as the Broil King Signet 320B - Natural Gas
- Looking for a stainless steel exterior? Check out the traditional Broil King Signet 320
- Assembled Dimensions: 62.2" L x 23.2" W x 48.4" H
**New assembly video coming soon!**