Broil King Signet 390 - Natural Gas
For more years than we can remember, we've been carrying Broil King barbecues and the Broil King Signet 390 has been one of our longest standing friends. It's reliable, hard-working, and is there to help when you want to throw a party - we all need a friend like that in our lives.
Although this barbecue is the perfect size for the average Canadian family, it's still big and powerful enough to feed the whole squad when they come over. So tell the team to pack up their hockey gear quickly after the game because we gotta celebrate the Canadian way with this Canadian-made grill. That's right, the Broil King Signet 390 is manufactured in the beautiful city of Kitchener, Ontario.
- 65,000 BTUs in total
- 40,000 BTUs from Broil King's stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burner system provide precise and even heat
- 15,000 BTUs complete rotisserie burner and kit are perfect for making whole chickens, prime rib, pork roasts or even turkeys!
- 10,000 BTUs side burner brings all of your kitchen cooking outdoors. Spend more time outside this Summer!
- 635 sq. in. of overall grilling surface provides Goldilocks approved cooking area for your family and the occasional friendly gathering; 400 square inches of primary cooking area
- Folding stainless steel side shelves reduce the footprint, while the enclosed cabinet base provides storage for all of your barbecue accessories, making this a real crowd pleaser.
- Unique heat baffles create three distinct grilling zones in the cooking chamber (clever!).
- Reversible, cast iron cooking grills offer impressive heat retention for even heat throughout the whole cooking experience
- Stay in control, with Broil King's Linear-Flow™ valve control knob system.
- Just like your oven, it's important to know the temperature inside the barbecue, that's why Broil King uses their super accurate Deluxe Accu-Temp™ temperature gauge on all of their barbecues
- Quick, easy, electronic ignition gets you off to the races faster than you can say Signet.
- Comes with included 10 foot hose and 3/8" quick disconnect nipple and coupler fittings
- Need a hose extension? Click here for our 3/8" CSA approved gas hoses
- Therma-Cast™ aluminum cook box boasts excellent heat retention for efficient grilling and no wasted gas
- Also available in propane
- Assembled Dimensions (in): H 48.4 x W 56.5 x D 23.2
- Shipping Dimensions (in): H 25 x W 41 x D 24