Made in Ontario with the goal of providing Canadians with the best possible grilling experience, the Signet 390 offers incredible value. Three distinct cooking zones are cleverly provided via stainless steel burners, heat partitions and contoured grease management plates. Our most popular barbecue for years.
635 square inches of total grilling area means lots of room for even your biggest meals. What's the burger count you ask? Well, that depends on how big your burgers are. We like to talk in inches because an inch will always mean an inch.
- 40,000 BTUs from three powerful, stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners (insert Tim the Toolman Taylor grunt here)
- 15,000 BTUs rear rotisserie burner and a complete rotisserie kit perfect for cooking roasts, turkeys and whole chickens
- Efficient 10,000 BTUs side burner lets you show off all of your culinary skills - outdoors
- Ideal size for families: 635 square inches total cooking area
- Convenient, stainless steel fold-down side shelves and enclosed storage cabinet make it easy to store your barbecue and all of it's tools. Though we highly suggest you grill year round.
- Unique heat baffles create three distinct grilling zones in the cooking chamber (clever!).
- Impressive heat retention from porcelain coated cast iron cooking grills - they're reversible by the way!
- Linear Flow™ infinitely adjustable burner valves. Who doesn't like more control?
- Deluxe Accu-temp™ thermometer makes sure you know exactly how much firepower you're cooking with
- Quick and easy to get cooking with electronic ignition
- Therma-Cast™ aluminum oven has excellent heat retention making the Signet series extremely efficient
- Propane models outfitted with standard hose and regulator
- Also available in Natural Gas
- Assembled Dimensions: L 56.5" X W 23.2" X H 48.4"