It's gettin' hot in here, so take off all your food! With a thermometer that's not working quite right, or maybe completely broken, it can be hard to judge how hot your grill is getting. Too cold and that fish might flop back into the ocean, too hot and it could be drier than our humour here...
All together, it may be a good idea to look into a new thermometer to make sure you're grilling at the ideal temperature. There's nothing better than pulling off a perfectly seared steak, or a tasty beer can chicken. No more charred burgers!
- Fits Broil King gas grills from 1998 - present, with a small heat indicator
- Temperature reading ranges from 50°F - 700°F - So you know you're getting that nice sear!
- Temperature Gauge measures 1 3/4" wide and 1 3/8" high
- For installation, simple unscrew the pre-existing heat indicator from behind the lid. Keep the Broil King name plate on and screw on the new heat indicator
- Threaded stem is roughly 1" long and 5/16" in diameter