Who needs tongs or a spatula when you can use the Broil King Stainless Meat Hook. One of the simplest ways to flip large cuts of meat. No worrying about it slipping between the tongs or ruining the finish by sliding the spatula underneath. Simply pierce and twist to get a firm grasp and voila.
"What's the hook!" you may ask. Well it's safe to say that other than the literal hook you'll be using, there is none. A simple and efficient tool that gets the job done.
- Stainless steel meat hook, ensuring you'll be flipping loving this for years to come
- Durable ergonomic resin handle to give you a firm grip
- Easy to use hook, ideal for large cuts of meat
- Easily store away when not using as its handle has a hole for a hook - Hookception!
- Use on pork chops, steaks, roasts and other large barbecue items where a flipper or tong may not work