Whether you're in need of a hose extension, replacement or perhaps a conversion, these CSA approved natural gas / propane hoses will do just the trick. If you're doing a hose extension we don't recommend going over 20 feet as you'll start to lose some pressure, and nobody wants to wait 20 minutes for their barbecue to heat up!
Offered in a variety of sizes, these hoses will do just the trick for your desired application. If you're in need of some quick disconnects don't fret, we offer Complete Kits to make sure you have everything you need to get up and running.
- Used for either propane or natural gas applications
- Safe to be used for most barbecues, fire features, and other gas appliances
- Female flared thread on one of the hose and male pipe thread on the other
- Compatible with appropriate 1/2" quick connect nipples and quick connect couplers
- A Brass Flared Coupler Fitting is necessary if you are looking to use this hose as an extension to your current hose
- Looking for a one-stop solution? We offer those! Just ask us about the complete kits we offer which include the hose and any necessary quick connect fittings
To see what else we offer in our hoses and fittings department, just check out this short video:
Not the right size? We also offer the following 1/2" hose sizes:
If 1/2" is too big for your appliance, then check out our selection of 3/8" hoses:
- Looking to perform a hose extension? Check out our blog post to show you the steps and parts needed!