DCS 30" Series 7 Grill (No Rotisserie) - Natural GasSKU: BGC30BQN
If you're looking at this grill, it's because you aren't looking for big; you're looking for: durable, long lasting, the ability to withstand Canada's freezing winters, fast and even heat, and last but not least: style.
This DCS 30" Grill will give you the ultimate outdoor cooking experience with consistent performance and complete control. Like every DCS grill, this one is handcrafted and made completely out of heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel.
With this grill, you'll get a powerful total of 50 000 BTUs and a total of 748 square inches of total cooking area.
CART SOLD SEPARATELY
- Reversible 304 grade cast stainless steel cooking grids are indestructible - and do a fantastic job of capturing heat and radiating evenly across the cooking space
- Removable stainless steel warming rack ensures quality bun warming
- Designer metal control knobs give the grill some true character
- Keep it clean with a conveniently located and easily removable stainless steel drip tray
- Uses reliable nine-volt battery ignition, ensuring an easy start every time - unless you need to replace the battery
- A highly requested temperature gauge built into the hood - not seen on some older DCS models
- Patented ‘Smart-Beam’ halogen light is built into rotisserie motor; this keeps the light from fogging up as it stays outside of the grill head
- Ceramic radiant technology replaces traditional stainless steel sear plates and provides intense searing capabilities with even heat distribution
- 748 square inches of total cooking area with 553 square inches for primary cooking area
- You’ll never complain that your barbecue isn’t getting hot with the DCS precision ported, U-shaped, top quality burners providing 25,000 BTUs per burner
- Available for built-in or cart applications - fits on CAD or BGB30CSS DCS carts
- Dimensions: 24.25"H x 30"W x 26.65"D
- Optional cover: ACBI30