Power, Size, Esthetics, Functionality, and so much more. The Lynx 54" Built-In Professional Grill is pretty much all you could every ask for, and more. We're huge favorites of Lynx here at Barbecues Galore, and it's easy to see why. Stop by any of our locations, or drop a question in our chat and one of our experts would be happy to go into some more detail.
This 52" grill head offers up to 98'000 BTU's (Yeah, that's correct) with three cast-ceramic burners and a trident infrared burner. The ceramic radiant briquettes offer unmatched heat retention and even cooking, while the stainless steel grates make for high quality, rust free grilling. The trident burner offers instant control and higher temperatures for those unmatched sear marks. An added 14'000 BTU's from the dual rotisserie burners make it an absolute no brainer.
- Three cast ceramic burners and one Trident infrared burner
- A grand total of 98'000 BTU's (Holy guacamole!) from 4 main burners
- Hot Surface Ignitions system provides easy, quick, and safe start ups
- Trident burner offers precise temperature control between 300°-1000°F
- Never grill in the dark again with the Halogen Grill Surface Light
- #304 stainless steel grilling grates - It means no rust, for the rest of your days!
- Ceramic briquettes offer even and radiant heat - don't worry about those cold spots
- 1555 Square inches of total grilling surface, you can grill just about anything for the whole neighbourhood
- Blue-lit control knobs for temperature precision even in the night
- Lynx hood assist - Don't struggle to open that high quality (heavy) lid
- Dual position dual rotisserie powered by a 3 speed motor - giving you an extra 14'000 BTU's!
- Comes with a standard propane hose & regulator