If you're looking for the biggest and badest freestanding grill on the market, you've come to the right place. The Lynx Freestanding series offers premium built-in features in a mobile cart series. The 54" grill gives you a plethora of space and flexibility to grill however much you want, whenever you want.
A fantastic 98'000 BTU's coming from the four main burners. This grill contains three Cast Ceramic burners and one Trident Infrared Burner. You also get an additional 14'000 BTU's from the rear rotisserie burner. A jaw dropping 1555 square inches of total cooking space gives you enough room to grill for the whole squad.
Includes a premium smoker box.
- Four main burners - 1 Infrared Trident Burner and 3 Cast Ceramic Burners
- Four main burners account for 98'000 BTU's
- A jaw dropping 1555 square inches of cooking space - Take that meal prep enthusiasts
- 14'000 BTU's provided by the Dual-position rotisserie internally powered by a heavy-duty 3-speed motor with a rear infrared burner
- Hot Surface Ignition system creates safe, efficient and reliable start ups
- Stainless Steel cooking grates
- Steady performance as a result of heat-stabilizing design
- Easy opening hood with Lynx Hood Assist
- Convenient dual halogen grill surface lights for excellent clarity
- Heavy duty durability - welded construction eliminates any gaps that grease can collect