Maverick ET72 Redi Check Remote Thermometer - Say goodbye to babysitting meat on your barbecue. The Redi Check Thermometer allows you to monitor your meat temperature up to 100 feet away. Transmitter features a display of actual internal food temperature, and red LED indicating transmissions (which occur whenever temperature changes by 1/2 degree).
- Programmable meat thermometer with transmitter & receiver
- Check meat up to 100 feet away
- Count up & count down timer
- Program for 6 kinds of meat
- Beeps & flashes when meat is done
- 4 AAA batteries included
- Choose from six meats: beef, turkey, pork, veal, lamb, or chicken.
- Select 'doneness' for each meat or choose your own target temperature.
- Reads temperatures up to 410 degrees Fahrenheit or 210 degrees Celsius.
- Provides actual internal food temperature.
- The probe is stainless steel, with flexible braid stainless steel sheathed connecting wire with an overall length of 40".
- Transmitter measures 3 1/2" x 2 3/8" x 3/4" and the receiver measures 4 3/8" x 2 3/8" x 1".
- Elapsed cooking timer (alternates digits with "meat" by pressing the MODE button).