It takes a pretty serious machine to get our jaded barbecue vets drooling – the Napoleon Prestige PRO500RSIB has done it. Obsessively engineered, meticulously crafted and ALL the features a serious griller expects or wants in their equipment.
This PRO500RSIB takes the P500RSIB and shifts it into overdrive. Featuring upgrades like chrome accents on the lid. thicker 9mm stainless steel cooking grids, and increasing the grade of stainless steel throughout the entire grill. They've also taken those NIGHT LIGHT control knobs and added a colour changing feature to go alongside the SafetyGlow feature that turns the knobs red when burners are lit. Bright yellow, stunning teal... those knobs are a true mood setting feature.
The "S" in RSIB stands for Serious. Extremely serious. Well, truthfully it stands for 'sear burner' but you get where we were going with that. The 'Pro' series from Napoleon is crafted for the Canadian family that expects to use their grill heavily and often. Not a home run - a grand slam. Not a hat trick - a hat trick in game seven of the Stanley Cup Finals. A hole-in-one at the Masters. A 75 yard field goal to win the Grey Cup. You get what I'm sayin'?
- Four primary burners generate 48,000 BTUs of cooking power
- 900 square inches of total cooking space
- Brawny Jet-Fire ignition gets your grill started quickly and safely every time
- Extra-thick (9.5mm) stainless steel rod cooking grills - built to last through a lifetime of grilling
- Commercial quality rotisserie kit and infrared rear rotisserie burner
- High top lid with cast aluminum ends and chrome accents with LIFTEASE™ roll top action and super bright halogen lights
- Ice bucket and cutting board are integrated into the side shelves. You will probably never want to leave the PRO500RSIB's side, so they made it more accommodating to ensure you have everything you might need.
- SIZZLE ZONE™ searing side burner with stainless steel grill can be used for searing meats, to cook a quick burger for one, or as a flush mount side burner for woks, pots, and frying pans.
- Side shelf without infrared side burner folds down to allow for more grill on a smaller deck
- NIGHT LIGHT™ LED colour-changing control knobs which give you...uh, super cool control knobs that could be purple today, orange tomorrow - but will still turn red when the burners are lit
- Elegant pedestal base with discreet castors still allow you to move it where ever you'd like. Just don't let the neighbours know it's mobile or it might just appear in their yard instead.
- Super quiet self closing cabinet doors
- Made in Canada, by Canadians, for Canadians
- Warranty: Napoleon Prestige line now has 15 year warranty PLUS lifetime on major components
- Natural Gas model also available
- Assembled Dimensions: 66 1/2" W x 26 1/4" D x 51 3/4" H
- Shipping Dimensions: 29 1/2" W x 40" D x 30 1/2" H
**NOTE: Barbecue must be plugged in to a power source in order to use lights, and igniters on rear burner and side burner.
Don't forget your cover