Looking for a unit that doesn't break the bank, but shatters your expectations? Look no further than Napoleon's impressive Rogue 425 Ambiance special edition barbecue. It may not have all the bells and whistles of those other models, but you get the tools to turn yourself into that professional domestic chef you always knew you could be.
Not available in big box stores, the Rogue 425 Ambiance series offers 7mm stainless steel grills as well as stainless steel flavourizer bars. Add that on top of it's powerful 42,000 BTU power output and you've got one helluva grilling machine. We're sorry for some of the language, but we're pretty pumped about this new grill.
- 3 stainless steel tube burners with a max of 42,000 BTU's
- 14,000 BTU's each burner - What's your max?
- Sleek black exterior for a sharp, elegant design
- 425 square inches of primary grilling space with an extra 110 square inches on the warming rack
- 7mm #304 stainless steel WAVE™ cooking grids for long lasting use and those mouth watering grill marks
- Reliable Jet-Fire™ ignition system for individual, reliable burner ignition
- Dual-level #304 stainless steel WAVE™ system for even heat distribution and burner protection
- Easily maneuver and place with its 4 locking casters
- Two folding shelves to be able to squeeze into those tight spaces
- ACCU-PROBE™ temperature gauge to make sure perfectly cook those burgers
- Galvanized steel cart to make sure you're unit lasts as long as your appetite
- Propane hose and regulator included, along with a tank holder ring
- Available as a Natural Gas unit
- Assembled Dimensions: 51"W x 48"H (63" with lid open) x 25" D
- Warranty: Rogue series now has 15 year Bumper to Bumper warranty on all parts