It may not have interior lights or a built-in fridge, but you'll be darn sure it will cook a mean steak! The Sterling 'Winston' (as we like to call it) is equipped with 3 stainless steel tube burners which dish out a maximum of 40,000 BTUs. Pairing those with the Therma-Cast™ aluminum firebox, this barbecue will achieve excellent grilling temperatures during any season! Yes, that even includes winter; because how else should a barbecue perform if it's manufactured in good ol' Canada?
Our favourite feature of Mr. Winston would have to be the one that you'll love too; the price. Coming in at just $549, this barbecue makes quite the impact at any cottage, on any balcony, or in the backyard of any small families or beginner-grillers.
- 40,000 BTUs from 3 stainless-steel tube burners
- 700 sq. in. total grilling surface enough room for your steaks – and your neighbour’s steaks too (400 sq. in. primary grilling surface)
- Cast iron cooking grills offer impeccable heat retention
- Brawny, battery powered ignition system gets your cookouts started quickly and safely
- Therma-Cast™ aluminum firebox keeps the heat where you want it – inside your barbecue!
- Manufactured in Canada by people that know how to keep you grilling all four seasons
- 48"H x 56"L x 19"W
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- 66009 Rotisserie Kit
- 60934 LED Grill Light