The Weber Genesis II CE-310, new to Weber's lineup this summer. Only a select few were chosen to house such a beast and we were some of the lucky ones. We are now ready to release him into the wild.
Featuring Weber's classic black lid and three burner design. Those three powerful burners pump out up to 39,000 BTUs - high powered grilling here you come. The 7mm stainless steel grills offer superior durability and style. Weber's unique open cart design. The bar has officially been raised.
- 39,000 total BTU's with 3 main burners
- 7mm stainless steel grills for superior grilling that will last a lifetime
- Stainless steel flavourizer bars for years of rust free grilling
- 669 total grilling space - 513 square inches of primary grilling space
- Tuck-away warming rack for an extra 156 square inches of grilling space
- Grease management system for simple spring cleanings
- Infinity ignition system for durable long lasting start ups
- Black porcelain-enameled is easy to clean and will last the lifetime of your grill
- Built in lid thermometer for accurate temperature readings
- Classic Weber open cart style with welded tube frame
- iGrill3 compatible (Not included), so you can keep an eye on your food without opening the lid to take a peek
- Everything covered under Weber's impressive 10 Year warranty
- Natural gas model includes 10' 3/8" hose and fittings kit
- Assembled Dimensions - lid closed: H: 47" x W: 59" x D: 29"
- Assembled Dimensions - lid open: H: 62" x W: 59" x D: 31"
- Shipping Dimensions: H: 24" x W: 33" x D: 35" ; Cu.Ft.: 16.3'
- 3/8" natural gas hose fitting
- Propane model also available