The Weber Genesis II E-310 has all the features we've known and loved about Weber grills for years, but with some amazing improvements they've rolled out over the years. For instance, have you ever owned a barbecue that sends an alert to your phone exactly when your food is ready? Probably not, but now you can! We're not joking, this barbecue is ready to go for an iGrill™ 3 using the dedicated mounting station. Just attach one to the right side shelf and connect it using the iGrill™ app; you'll be good to grill!
One feature which is definitely an improvement over older models is the advanced high-performance burner system. This system uses a tapered design on the three stainless steel burners to maximize even heat distribution. Combine that with porcelain-enameled cooking grills for superior heat retention, and porcelain-enameled Flavourizer bars to keep the heat even and the burners protected. Now that's a grill worth the Weber name.
- 37,500 BTUs from three stainless steel burners - not just any burners, these are Weber's high-performance tapered burners!
- 669 square inches of total cooking space; 513 square inches of primary cooking space
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grids which hold in the heat
- Not using the warming rack? No problem! Tuck it away with the new Tuck-Away™ warming rack feature
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars protect your burners while the stainless steel heat deflectors distribute heat evenly throughout the grill
- Ignite each burner individually using the new electronic ignition system (which has a 10-year warranty - yup, that's unheard of!)
- Grease management system with a large drip tray and catch pan
- Weber goes old-school with the open cart design (topped with a nice porcelain-enameled lid and thermometer)
- Stainless steel side shelves
- Hang your brush and tools right on your grill using the 6 available hooks
- 2 heavy-duty casters with locking mechanism to ensure no nasty tumbles occur
- iGrill™ 3 ready - enhance your grilling experience with a simple app!
- Included fuel gauge lets you know how much fuel you've got left using a weighted system, and propane tank shroud keeps the tank protected
- Propane model includes hose and regulator
- Assembled Dimensions - lid closed: H: 47" x W: 59" x D: 29"
- Assembled Dimensions - lid open: H: 62" x W: 59" x D: 31"
- Shipping Dimensions: H: 25.8" x W: 35" x D: 31.3" ; Cu.Ft.: 15.5'
- Natural gas model also available