Your junky ol' barbecue got you down? You can wallow in a bucket of ice cream or you can just get yourself a nice shiny barbecue upgrade like the Weber Genesis II E-335. Weber anticipated these feelings you're having, so they went and did you a favour by jamming some pretty outstanding features in a barbecue to turn it into one super-grill.
With a total of 60,000 BTU's and 669 square inches of grilling space, you can be sure to grill just about everything your heart desires. Whether you're cooking a chicken breast for yourself, or a large roast for you and the family, you can be sure to get the most out of this grill.
- Three high performance, stainless steel burners with 13,000 BTU's each
- 9,000 BTU sear burner for those mouth watering sear marks
- 12,000 BTU side burner, great for boiling water and prepping sauce
- 513 square inches of primary grilling space
- Tuck-away warming rack for an extra 136 square inches of grilling space
- Stainless steel flavourizer bars keep your burners safe and keep heat nice and even
- Cast Iron grills for great heat retention and distribution
- Infinity ignition system for simple and reliable start up - just check the battery every once in awhile
- Built-In lid thermometer for accurate readings
- Closed cart with welded tube frame
- Easy to use grease management system
- iGrill 3 Ready (iGrill not included)
- 2 simple and effective locking castors
- Includes 10 ft. hose and quick disconnect
- 10 year top-to-bottom warranty
- Assembled Dimensions - lid closed: H: 47" x W: 59" x D: 29"
- Assembled Dimensions - open lid: H: 62" x W: 59" x D: 31"
- Shipping Dimensions: H: 23.5" x W: 37" x D: 32.8" ; Cu.Ft.: 16.5'
- 3/8" natural gas hose fitting
- Propane model also available