Don't waste your money on those cheap-o barbecues you can snag from big box stores. You know for a fact they won't last long, so why not put your money towards an investment? Like a rocket-ship! If you literally have zero need for a rocket-ship or if space grilling is a bit much, then get yourself a quality Weber Genesis II E-435 grill.
The Weber Genesis II E-435 sounds like the name of a rocket-ship, but it's definitely just a sweet barbecue (we promise). It's equipped with high-performance burners and an extra burner for searing temperatures. It also has a convenient 12,000 BTUs side burner. With 844 square inches of total cooking space, we're sure you'll never ask for more space ever again! Not that kind of space... Again, it's definitely not a rocket-ship.
- Four main burners with a total of 48,000 BTU's how high quality grilling might
- Additional 9,000 BTU sear burner for those great sear marks
- 12,000 BTU side burner for added flexibility
- 844 square inches of total grilling space (Includes Tuck-Away warming rack)
- 2 locking castors and 2 large rolling wheels for easy maneuverability
- Cast iron cooking grills for great heat retention and distribution
- Stainless steel flavourizer bars
- Easy to use, reliable Infinity Ignition System - just remember to check the battery every once in a while!
- Grease management system for simple cleaning
- Porcelain enameled black lid is easy to clean and won't discolour over time
- Modern enclosed cart with welded tube frame
- iGrill 3 compatible (iGrill not included)
- 10 ft. hose and quick disconnect included
- 10 year warranty on all parts!
- Cover is recommended: SKU 7131
- 1/2" natural gas hose fitting
- Propane model also available
- Assembled Dimensions - Lid Closed: H: 47" x W: 65" x D: 29"
- Assembled Dimensions - Open Closed: H: 62' x W: 65" x D: 31"
- Box Dimensions - in Box: H: 26" x W: 40.3" x D: 32.8" ; Cu.Ft.: 18.5'; 215 lbs.