Looking to replace that old, beaten down barbecue you've been hanging onto for 1 too many summers? Well you've come to the right place. Made in North America, the Weber Genesis II S-335 is bound to exceed your expectations and cause serious glares and waves of jealousy among your neighbours.
With a beautiful stainless steel exterior, high performance burner system and infinity ignition system, you're not going to know what to grill first. The tapered burner system creates unmatched heat distribution, and the stainless steel grills will last longer than the Maple Leafs cup drought. Okay, that might be a little ambitious - but they'll last a heck of a long time.
- Three main stainless steel burners at 13,000 BTU's a piece
- 9,000 BTU sizzling sear station for a little extra "umph" on those sear marks
- 12,000 BTU side burner, great to heat up those sauces or grill with a wok
- 7mm stainless steel grills for superior durability and rust free grilling
- Stainless steel flavorizer bars for long lasting burner protection
- 513 square inches of primary grilling space, with an additional 156 on a tuck-away warming rack
- Infinity ignition system for reliable start-ups - Just make sure you change out the battery!
- Stainless steel lid with built-in thermometer
- Modern closed frame design with under-cart storage
- Easy to use grease management system for those spring cleanings
- Modern enclosed cart design with storage space for those tools
- iGrill 3 ready (not included)
- Includes 10ft hose and disconnect
- 10 year warranty on all parts
- Propane model also available
- Lid closed dimensions: 47"H X 59"W X 29"D