Some time ago, the Weber series of gas grills would be considered one of the best barbecues you could ask for. Nowadays, that hasn't changed one bit. The Weber Genesis II S-435 is a prime example of how Weber never sacrifices on quality. Or style - this is one very stylish barbecue.
This model comes equipped with four primary burners dishing out a maximum of 48,000 BTU's. Weber's high-performance burners are constructed with a tapered design. In short, this equates to an even gas flow and heat distribution. If that's not enough to convince you, then maybe a 12,000 BTUs side burner would? Or even a 9'000 BTU sear burner. We can feel it, you want a Weber now.
- Four main burners with a total of 48,000 BTU's, how's that for some high quality grilling might
- Additional 9,000 BTU sear burner for those great sear marks
- 12,000 BTU side burner for added flexibility
- 844 square inches of total grilling space (Includes Tuck-Away warming rack)
- 2 locking castors and 2 large rolling wheels for easy maneuverability
- 7mm stainless steel grills for quality and durability
- Stainless steel flavorizer bars keep burners safe while helping to distribute heat evenly
- Easy to use, reliable Infinity Ignition System
- Grease management system for simple cleaning
- Stainless steel lid
- Modern enclosed cart with welded tube frame
- iGrill 3 compatible (iGrill not included)
- 5 ft hose and regulator included
- Fuel gauge and wind guards included
- 10 year warranty on all parts!
- Natural gas model also available
- Lid Closed Dimensions: 47"H X 65"W X 29"D