Whether you're the new griller on the block, or a seasoned domestic chef, the Weber Genesis II E-315 is going to be your new best friend. The first step to making a great barbecue meal is a great barbecue, and that's exactly what the E-315 is. It'll be the coals to your fire, the Patrick to your Spongebob, the blue pill to your... Well, you get the point. It's a great grill.
With three high performance burners, the infinity ignition system, 669 square inches of total cooking space and a 10 year top-to-bottom warranty (Yeah, you read that right), you can be sure that this grill is going to do right by you for years and years to come.
- 39,000 BTU's of grilling might to grill whatever you throw its way
- 513 square inches of primary grilling space so the whole family can be sure to enjoy
- 669 square inches of total grilling space
- Tuck away warming rack, giving you a place to put those delicious baked taters'
- Three main burners, featuring Weber's high-performance grilling system
- Infinity ignition system for safe, reliable and durable ignition for years to come (Just be sure to check that battery every so often)
- Porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates - (Be sure to season for best cooking results)
- Built-In lid thermometer for accurate temperature readings
- Welded tube frame for long lasting durable use
- Side mounted propane tank holder with windguard to protect it during those not-so pretty Canadian storms
- Grease management system for quick and easy clean
- 10 year top-to-bottom warranty - Mic drop
- 10 ft natural gas hose and quick disconnect included
- iGrill 3 ready - Does not include iGrill 3
- Propane model also available
- Lid Closed Dimensions: 47" H x 59" W x 29" D