Weber is unleashing the Genesis II E-315 upon the world to take orders and sear steaks... Or veggies, depending on what you're into. From large roasts to avocado toast, you'll be the host with the most. Get back to the basics with the new Weber Genesis II E-315.
Featuring 3 burners and 39,000 BTU's, this barbecue is up to the grilling task of whatever you throw its way. With Weber's infinity ignition system, high-performance burners and 10 year top-to-bottom warranty (gasp!), you can be sure to enjoy this barbecue for decades to come.
- 39,000 BTU's of grilling might to grill whatever you throw its way
- 513 square inches of primary grilling space so the whole family can be sure to enjoy
- 669 square inches of total grilling space
- Tuck away warming rack, giving you a place to put those delicious baked taters'
- Three main burners, featuring Weber's high-performance grilling system
- Infinity ignition system for safe, reliable and durable ignition for years to come (Just be sure to check that battery every so often)
- Porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates - Be sure to season for best cooking results
- Built-In lid thermometer for accurate temperature readings
- Welded tube frame for long lasting durable use
- Side mounted propane tank holder with wind guard to protect it during those not-so pretty Canadian storms
- Grease management system for quick and easy cleaning capabilities
- 10 year top-to-bottom warranty (Mic drop)
- 5 ft. hose and regulator included
- iGrill 3 ready - Does not include iGrill 3
- Natural gas model also available
- Assembled Dimensions - lid closed: H: 47" x W: 59" x D: 29"
- Assembled Dimensions - open lid: H: 62" x W: 59" x D: 31"
- Box Dimensions: H: 23.5" x W: 37" x D: 32.8" ; Cu.Ft.: 16.5' ; 178 lbs.