SPECIAL ORDER ONLY.
The Weber Q 3200 is the perfect barbecue for an apartment balcony or a smaller patio. Small footprint - large personality. With a built-in cart and removable side shelves, this grill takes portable grills to a whole other level.
The Q 3200 has a taller lid than your average portable barbecue, making it the ideal companion for larger pieces of meat. And it's built-in tank holder is reminiscent of a full-sized barbecue, but with a much smaller footprint.
We get people coming in to our stores asking to see exclusively Weber grills. And with grills like the Q 3200, it's so easy to see why. Intuitive design and the quality Weber is known for - all in a smaller package perfect for areas where space is at a premium.
- Two stainless steel burners produce 21,700 BTUs of fire power
- 393 square inches of primary cooking area
- 75 square inch warming rack adds a secondary cooking space that you don't usually find on portable grills
- Two swinging side shelves that are removable and fold down for more compact storage
- Dependable electronic ignition - just remember to check on that battery every once in a while
- One grill-out handle light for nighttime grilling
- Porcelain coated, cast iron cooking grills offer superior heat retention and distribution
- Cast aluminum lid and body with built in thermometer
- Removable catch pan for easy clean ups
- Comes with cart that features tank holder and storage area
- Natural gas model also available
- Assembled Dimensions with the lid open and tables out: H: 55.5" W: 50.2" D: 30"
- Shipping Dimensions: H: 21" W: 39" D: 29.3" Wt: 88" Cu.Ft.: 13.6'