The Weber SmokeFire EX4 has made its debut and high-society all around the world have their eyes glued, with good reason. The EX4 is a real gentleman with a bad boy exterior...or some other sexy analogy along those lines.
He comes with steak searing abilities and extreme heat temperatures of up to 600°F. His plated steel grilling racks focus on heat distribution AND heat retention for even grilling. The oversized auger hole and easy to remove hopper backing have made pellet jamming almost obsolete and your smoking experience that much better. Queue song and dance all thanks to Weber.
- 200 – 600°F temperature range - low and slow or high temperature searing, or anywhere in between
- 22lb high-capacity hopper
- 672 square inches of dual level grilling space: 432 square inches on the lower rack and 240 square inches on the upper rack
- Large stainless steel side table is perfect for prepping
- 1 meat probe included with space for up to four additional probes (sold separately)
- Easy to clean ash and grease tray
- Plate steel cooking grates
- Weber Connect Technology for smart grilling even provides diagnostic alerts
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Porcelain-enamelled heat distribution plate, lid and cookbox
- LCD display for nighttime grilling
- Heavy-duty steel cart frame
- Assembled dimensions: 47”H X 43”W X 33”D
- Optional cover click here