You know the saying 'with great power, comes great responsibility'? Well, the Weber Spirit E-215 is powerful so get ready to harness it. Your responsibilities should you choose to accept include ensuring it is well-used, protected from the elements and cleaned on a regular basis. In return, it will provide you with years of endless grilling possibilities.
All of Weber's signature features, in a smaller package for condo balconies and smaller families. Available at the big-box stores. Available at your local Barbecues Galore. Same price at both places. Wouldn't you rather buy it somewhere, uh, 'nice'?
- 26,500 BTUs of grilling power from two stainless steel main burners
- 450 square inches total cooking area; 360 square inches primary - great for families and empty nesters alike!
- Porcelain on cast cooking grills get hot and stay hot - and evenly to boot!
- Porcelain enameled flavourizer bars keep the grease out of your burners and the flavour in your food
- Folding side shelves for maximum storability
- Easy access, porcelain-enameled grease tray with catch pan for easy clean ups
- Propane model includes fuel gauge
- 4 Swivel castors (2 of them locking to keep your grill from running off!)
- Also available in natural gas
No available resources at this time
- Cookbox - 10 years, no rust through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- Lid assembly - 10 years, no rust through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- Stainless steel burner tubes - 10 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless steel cooking grates - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- All remaining parts - 2 years
- Assembled dimensions - lid open: H: 63" x W: 50" x D: 32"
- Assembled dimensions - lid closed: H: 45 1/2" x W: 50" x D: 24"
- Shipping dimensions: H: 25.18" x W: 23.06" x D: 31.93"