If you plan on going for a barbecue that puts itself at the top of the food chain then I believe you’ve hit the peak. The Summit series is where Weber puts all of their best ideas and quality into one monstrous grill.
The Weber E470 boasts a total of over 85,000 BTUs with all of its burners. You get four primary stainless steel burners, one booster burner for searing capabilities, a rear burner, a side burner, and finally, a smoker burner used solely for the built-in smoker box. Does it get much hotter than that? I mean, if you somehow manage to set the barbecue itself on fire... then yes, it can probably get hotter than that.
- Quite the spacious grill with 580 square inches of total cooking area; 468 square inches of primary cooking area
- 9mm stainless steel rod cooking grills for years of quality grilling
- 4 durable stainless steel main burners with “snap-jet” ignition technology dish out a total of 48,800 BTUs
- 10,600 BTUs searing booster burner intensifies the heat whenever you want to sear your meat and retain the juices
- Re-loadable built-in stainless steel smoker box with its own designated 6,800 BTUs smoker burner
- 12,000 BTUs flush mount side burner is perfect for boiling water or cooking with a wok
- Includes heavy-duty rotisserie kit which can be used with the 10,600 BTU ceramic infrared rear rotisserie burner
- Keep your rotisserie motor safe and sound with the neat tuck-away feature in the side shelf
- Keep control of your grill with the centre-mounted thermostat
- Grill Out handle lights featured outside of the barbecue (interior lights can fog up, these guys keep it simple!)
- Reduces flare-ups and protect your burners with the stainless steel flavourizer bars
- Sleek black enamel doors and chrome plated cast-aluminum handles on the enclosed cabinet base
- Two large stainless steel side shelves provide excellent prep space
- 4 heavy-duty swivel casters; 2 of which are lockable
- Equipped with a flexible 10 foot hose and 1/2" quick disconnect
- Assembled Dimensions - Lid Closed: H: 51" x W: 66" x D: 27"
- Assembled Dimensions - Open Closed: H: 57' x W: 66" x D: 30"
- Shipping Dimensions - in Box: H: 52" x W: 38" x D: 31" ; Cu.Ft.: 35.4'
- 1/2" natural gas hose fitting
- Cover is recommended: SKU 7108
- Also available in propane