Two decades of heat innovation and perfecting radiant heat technology come together to bring you real heat that you can feel in your home. That's what Valor is all about, and they do it all without electricity. The Valor Legend G3.5 Series offers ambiance, energy efficiency, and most importantly, ultimate control when it comes to your comfort.
The G3.5 is ideal for replacing old wood fireplaces and allows you to enjoy the warmth and beauty of a fireplace without the woods, ashes, and overall, inconvenient mess (plus, you won't get cold air drifting in like a wood fireplace... brrr). There's no fan but max heat distribution, how? There is a secondary heat exchanger to naturally improve convective heat, and it uses radiant heat and zone heating technology (that's up to 30% more efficient than central force air).
Not only that, it comes with the famous Valorstat Remote control. This remote gives you the power to control the G3.5 in multiple ways. The G3.5 also increases the homes overall efficiency through the use of Autofire. Keep reading the "Features" to learn more...
- Make it yours: choose from five fuel beds, four liners, and twelve fronts (depending on model)
- Uses Autofire: easy startup with auto-adjusted air flow, saves energy with improved operation efficiencies, and fine tunes your fireplace to achieve top performance
- Firebox lights included to create ambiance and set the mood.
- ValorStat Plus thermostatic remote, one of the many great features of Valor, allows you to on/off fireplace, choose times for the fireplace to start, set temperature, set timer (yes, you can set the fireplace to turn on while you're at work), heighten/lower flame, and more!
- No power required - heat your home, even during a power outage.
- Standard safety barrier screen included
- Designed for direct vent installations
- Enjoy fireplace serenity - no fan required for peaceful enjoyment
- Increases your homes overall energy efficiency
- Click here to see the Valor Legend G3.5 Series brochure.
Watch what our experienced and licensed gas fitters can do for your wood-to-gas fireplace installation: