Whether you call it a Flavorizer Bar, a Flav-R-Wave or a sear plate, they're all the same to us, and they can all be found below. With parts for your Broil King, Napoleon and Weber grills it's easy to spruce them back up. Replace your heat shields today!

Recently Viewed Items