Making a large purchase for your home is a big decision and there are many factors to consider. For example, just a few of the questions to ask yourself when buying a barbecue are:
- Do I use natural gas, propane, or charcoal?
- What size do I want?
- What material do I want?
- How many BTU's (heat) do I want?
- Grates - cast iron, stainless steel, or porcelainized steel?
- How many burners do I want?
- Do I want a warming rack?
- Do I want a side burner?
- What about a rotisserie burner?
With all these questions you should not be ashamed to admit you need help. That’s where we, at Barbecues Galore, go above and beyond. Our employees know more about this stuff than anyone at the big box stores.
Just give us a call or visit our locations to tap into our expertise!