Why Choose a Gas Fireplace?
- It's economical. Save on home heating costs by heating only the space you use instead of the whole house.
- It's energy efficient. Modern gas fireplaces do not produce ash or smoke, sparing the air from harmful pollutants.
- It's generally efficient. Gas fireplaces also draw air from outside the home and into the combustion engine, rather than from the room.
- It's easy to use. These units can be turned on and off at the flick of a switch. No logs, no labour!
- It's just plain comfortable. It may not be on the same level as saving money or energy, but the coziness of relaxing in front of the crackling flames of a fireplace is hard to beat.