Made "fresh-to-order", our assembly team will put your barbecue together within a couple hours of your delivery or pick up. This keeps it nice and safe from scratches and mishaps. Sure, it would be more efficient for us to build a whole whack of them one day a week.
You don't pay good money for stale milk, why would you pay good money for a stale barbecue. Our patio 'assembly' is more like a patio 'dis-assembly'. Patio assembly is usually part of our patio delivery service, but if you'd like it done before you pick up then who are we to say no.
Barbecue Assembly Involves:
- assembling the barbecue safely and accurately.
- test firing to make sure all burners are functioning (nobody likes getting a dud!)
- a complete once over by a senior assembler
Patio 'Assembly' Involves:
- removing the oodles and oodles of packaging from the furniture and recycling it
- putting together any final touches, like legs etc