Chilly weather can creep up on you without even a hint. One day it can be a “sun’s out, buns out” day. And the next, it’s time to hibernate next to your furnace... unless you have a natural gas patio heater. Lucky for you, we've got the Brander Stainless Steel Patio Heater. With a 45,000 BTUs stainless steel burner and super large heat reflector, you’ll stay warm up to 8 feet away from your patio heater. That means your backyard is ready for patio season is all year round!
- Extend the season and keep your backyard warm with a whopping 45,000 BTU stainless steel burner
- Superior heat reflector is designed as a single piece of steel so it won't lose heat between any attachments or rattle on a windy day!
- Heating radius of 8 feet will be sure to keep all your guests nice and toasty
- The 32” diameter reflector measures at 7 1/2' high, so you don't have to worry about hitting your head on it... unless you're Kareem Abdul-Jabbar or Yao Ming
- Safety first – if unit is tipped over more than 20 degrees then it will automatically shut off!
- Increase maneuverability with the included wheel attachment kit
- Patio heater clearances to combustibles: 18" from top and 24" from side or reflector.
- Comes with natural gas hose that gives you a 7' radius from your gas supply. For additional length, different sized hoses are also available for purchase, please see here to check out our selection.
- Also available in black
One-year warranty is available. Please see your owners manual for further information.
This unit comes in 3 boxes
- Regular Box: 23 1/2"H x 16" W x 18 1/2" D
- Pole Box: 67 1/2"H x 5 1/2" W x 7" D
- Deflector Box: h" x d" x w"