SPECIAL ORDER ONLY
Broil King Porta-Chef 120 is more than just a portable barbecue. It's the portable barbecue if you're serious about grilling. And let's be serious, if you're shopping at a place called Barbecues Galore - you're probably just as serious about grilling as we are.
If camping with the family is one of your most treasured moments, why are you cooking on some barbecue that only half cooks your burgers and gives you an ulcer every time you try to light it? Just because its portable doesn't mean it can't be a real barbecue.
- 14,000 BTUs from a stainless-steel main burner
- 360 sq. in. total grilling surface perfect for campsite grilling (220 sq. in. primary grilling surface).
- Therma-Cast™ aluminum oven keeps the heat right where it needs to be - inside the cook box!
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grills for even heat retention!
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ protects your burners from grease and debris
- Electronic ignition system makes lighting your Porta-Chef a snap - in any weather!
- Comes ready to hook up to a standard 20 lb. propane tank
- Available in propane only.
Up to 10-Year Warranty on certain components
- Assembled Dimensions (in): H 36.6 x W 46.2 x D 20.5
- Shipping Dimensions (in): H 13 x W 29.25 x D 18.5