Broil King Porta Chef 320 Portable Grill (Propane)
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
The Broil King Porta Chef 320 isn't your average portable grill. The problem with lots of the portable barbecues available at the box stores is – they’re horrible. Oh sure, they’re “portable”. But, what’s the point of being easy to carry if you can’t grill a steak once you get where you’re going? The Porta-Chef 320 gives you true, grilling performance in a small package.
- 430 square inches of total cooking surface with 294 square inches of primary cooking space and a warming rack
- 18,000 BTUs from three stainless steel tube burners
- Chrome coated warming rack provides extra space
- Heavy duty cast-iron grills
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system creates even heat and offers burner protection
- Fully removable legs that snap under the cook box for easy carrying and storage
- Rust proof, cast aluminum construction for durability and heat retention
- Easy to adapt for use with your RV’s existing propane system if desired
- Assembled Dimensions (in): H 26x L 30x W 26.5
- Shipping Dimensions (in): H 6 x L 30 x W 24
- 10 years on cast aluminum cookbox
- 3 years on stainless steel tube burners
- 2 years on remaining parts and paint