Napoleon Prestige P500 - Natural Gas
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
It's said that the Napoleon Prestige P500 is one of the very best. Some say it is greater than Napoléon Bonaparte. Others say it even trumps a huge scoop of Neapolitan ice cream. But what we truly know is that this grill definitely holds a stellar reputation in the world of barbecues.
The P500 boasts powerfully lit control knobs that let you know when the barbecue is on or off. It offers 4 stainless steel burners dishing out a total of 48,000 BTUs. This ensures you have complete control over the temperature in their double-walled cast aluminum cooking box. Paired with the LIFT EASE™ roll top lid, you’ve got yourself the greatest heat retaining barbecue on the market.
This barbecue is built in Canada, by Canadians, and for Canadians. And yes, that means it excels in our ridiculous Canadian winters. Year-round grilling is achievable, folks! You know you can’t resist the temptations of this grill. Go ahead, spoil yourself.
- Powerfully lit NIGHT LIGHT control knobs that tell you when the barbecue is on or off, knob light turns red when burner is in use
- Total of 48,000 BTUs from 4 stainless steel burners (direct cooking or indirect cooking; it can do it all)
- Total cooking area of 760 sq. in. (500 sq. in. of primary cooking space)
- 7.5mm thick stainless steel Iconic WAVE cooking grills
- Start the grill up easily with Napoleon’s 'Jet-Fire' ignition (no more batteries, FINALLY!)
- A full-width removable drip tray makes your seasonal barbecue cleaning sessions take half the time (pending that you actually remember to clean this sucker)
- LIFTEASE™ roll top lid makes it 1) easier to lift; 2) retain heat greater than other lids; and 3) ideal for putting it flush against a wall (no need to pull the grill out further)
- Constructed in Barrie, Ontario (so you know it can handle Canadian winters)
- Comes with 10 foot 3/8" natural gas hose fitting
- Need a hose extension? Click here for our 3/8" CSA approved gas hoses
Napoleon Prestige line now has 15 year warranty PLUS lifetime on major components (seriously though, you’re dealing with Canadians for the warranty, it’ll be nothing but “sorry”, “pardon” and “thank you”)
50 1/4" H x 66 1/4" W x 26 1/5" D
31" H x 37 1/2" W x 30" D