It’s time to reward yourself. For years, you’ve had to settle with a sub-par barbecue. But now, your reward for holding out is this: the Napoleon Prestige PRO500RSIB.
This barbecue takes the traditional Prestige P500RSIB and amps it up with chrome accents, thicker stainless steel cooking grids, and increasing the overall quality and grade of the steel throughout the entire unit. Not only that, but it also features interior lighting for the cook box and the cart while also boasting some beautiful LED lights in the control knobs. PLUS - get the party started: you can change the colors of the knob lights. Whether you want an edgy blue, earthy green, romantic purple... those knobs will set the mood.
Think of the traditional Prestige series as your college level teams. They’re good, but they’re definitely not the best. Then you have your professional players, the majors. These are the ones who mean big business. This is where Napoleon’s Pro series makes its stand; they’re the top of the line in Napoleon’s line-up of barbecues. Overall, we think it’s about time for your current barbecue to announce its retirement.
- Total of 48,000 BTUs from 4 primary stainless steel burners constructed to provide optimal heat distribution
- 18,000 BTUs rear burner for burning your rear (actually it’s for the heavy duty rotisserie kit which Napoleon includes with the barbecue)
- 14,000 BTUs infrared side searing burner – reach up to 1800 degrees for insanely perfect searing temperatures (could also be used as a traditional side burner)
- 900 square inches of total cooking space makes it ideal for families or company
- Reliable ‘Jet-Fire’ ignition gets your burners started faster
- Extra-thick (9.5mm) stainless steel rod cooking grills will be sure to last you a lifetime
- LIFTEASE™ roll top lid features cast aluminum ends with chrome accents to give it an extra sharp look
- Ice bucket and cutting board integrated into the right side shelf (we found that you could even use it as a waste bucket)
- NIGHT LIGHT™ LED colour changing control knobs are probably bright enough to guide planes down a runway
- SafetyGlow feature turns LED control knobs red when burners are turned on - no more leaving your barbecue on accidentally
- Lighting also featured in the cook box and in the cabinet base of the barbecue
- Elegant pedestal base with discreet castors give you great mobility
- Self-closing stainless steel doors with hooks and even a convenient bottle opener
- Made in Canada (a fantastic feature)
- Warranty: Napoleon Prestige line now has 15 year warranty PLUS lifetime on major components
- 10 foot flexible natural gas hose with 1/2" quick disconnect included for easy set up and ample mobility
- Propane model also available
- Assembled Dimensions: 66 1/2" W x 26 1/4" D x 51 3/4" H
- Shipping Dimensions: 29 1/2" W x 40" D x 30 1/2" H
- 1/2" natural gas hose fitting
**NOTE: Barbecue must be plugged in to a power source in order to use lights, and igniters on rear burner, smoker burner and side burner.
Don't forget your cover