Stilton Bacon Burger Recipe
This recipe and the one below were graciously submitted by some of our readers. In appreciation of their submissions they each received a $25 gift certificate. Thank you to everyone who submitted recipes.
Written by another loyal reader, here is Nick's Stilton Bacon Burger Recipe.
"Here is what you need:
- 93 kg stilton cheese (to be added once the patties are made)
- 3 lbs burger (I use lean)
- 1 red onion cut in half (half the onion is chopped and put in the mix the other is grilled and placed on top of the burgers) (Note to keep your onion together on the grill, I use a soaked skewer through the onion slice also helps to turn onion over)
- Approx 15 Ritz crackers smashed up into crumbs
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp HP sauce
- 2 tbsp worcheshire sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- bacon that I grill to about half cooked them I chop it up and put it in the mix
- 1 egg