Thank you for shopping at Barbecues Galore! Submit a photo of you with your new barbecue, fire feature (makes sure it's lit!), or patio furniture for your $25 Barbecues Galore gift card to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have fun with it - include your pets, do a fun pose, show us what's on the grill, or get the family included!
Full usage and descriptions of what photos qualify are below.
Rules & Regulations
1. You are responsible for obtaining permission from any person(s) or their guardian(s) appearing in the photograph.
2. Other than the photographs, information you submit to Barbecues Galore will not be shared with third parties.
3. Barbecues Galore reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this giveaway should any causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, or proper conduct of such contest. Barbecues Galore reserves the right to correct any and all printing, typographical, or mechanical errors.
4. Gift cards are for in-store use only and will be sent by mail to your shipping address.
If you have any questions about Barbecues Galore’s use of your personal information, please contact Marketing by email at email@example.com.
5. If you are submitting a photo for a free $25 gift card, you must submit a photo of yourself beside your new Barbecues Galore product. Products that qualify for giveaway only include: barbecues, fire tables, fireplaces, patio heaters, and patio furniture. This photo will be published on our social media and possibly in other forms of digital and print communication (ie. newsletters). After submission of proper content, you will receive a $25 Barbecues Galore gift card.
6. All entries and their copyrights will become the property of Barbecues Galore and none will be acknowledged or returned. Photos will not be returned and will be used to build a photo library for use by Barbecue Galore, its affiliates and any other permittee of Barbecues Galore. Such photos may be used to illustrate newspapers, newsletters, magazines, social media, brochures or other publications. Such photos may also be used in connection with advertising, promotions and displays, may be displayed on the internet (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other) or may be used for any other purpose as Barbecues Galore, its affiliates, or any other permittee of Barbecues Galore sees fit.
7. We reserve the right to crop your photos if needed. Please send photos in JPEG format, high quality image setting, preferably shot with minimum 8 Megapixels and up, with a width x length ratio of either; 1:1, 4:6, 5:7, or 8:10 (if on a smartphone, you can adjust resolution in settings). Photos with embedded text or logos (ie. watermark) will not be accepted. We encourage you to get creative.
8. There is no limit on how many photos can be submitted. Only one gift card will be awarded per customer.
9. All submissions must be unpublished photographs and solely created by the submitting entrant, that do not infringe on the intellectual property, copyright, or right of privacy of any third party. Any entry, which in the sole opinion of Barbecues Galore is deemed inappropriate for publication, is ineligible.
Recipients’ first names and photographs will possibly appear at www.BarbecuesGalore.ca and across Barbecues Galore’s social media channels. Barbecues Galore reserves the non-exclusive right to publish any entry and/or use any entry in its promotional material during or after the Contest without compensation to the entrants. For Barbecues Galore, promotional material shall include without limitation any print or electronic advertising or marketing material such as posters, online images, newspaper ads, television ads, newsletters, and social media content.
10. Gift cards are not transferable and can only be used in-store.
11. Only one recipient per household.
12. Absolutely no gift substitution permitted.
13. Barbecues Galore reserves the right to disqualify any recipient if it is determined that they did not follow the rules of the giveaway.
14. Once a recipient is identified, all decisions are final.
15. Barbecues Galore and all associated properties are not liable for any damages incurred through the use or misuse of any prizes provided. All persons receiving such items agree upon acceptance to assume all responsibility and liability.